Future, Present, & Past:



Speculative
~~ Giving itself latitude and leisure to take any premise or inquiry to its furthest associative conclusion.
Critical~~ Ready to apply, to itself and its object, the canons of reason, evidence, style, and ethics, up to their limits.
Traditional~~ At home and at large in the ecosystem of practice and memory that radically nourishes the whole person.

Oυδεὶς άμουσος εἰσίτω

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Down and Out and About in Paris and London


Any Parisian or Londoner readers of SCT up for a pint of beer or a glass of wine are welcome to email me -- my moniker is skholiast, my email server is gmail -- if they would like to meet up between June 20 - June 25 (Paris), or July 5 - July 10 (London), when my wife and I will be travelling. Philosophy, pace Žižek, is meant to be dialogue, and dialogue is best face-to-face.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you're not passing through Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have enjoyed meeting up, Terence. Next time!

    ReplyDelete